Corporate Identity Number (CIN) : U00000CH1982SGC00496
Last decade has witnessed the advent of a new ‘Super Power’- Information. Direct & undiluted access to right data, at the right time & in the right perspective is the real power. And the tools & methodology that sustain the flow of this data are under the realm of IT. Information Technology is a philosophy, and not just a tool. HARTRON is committed to provide right tools, right techniques & right methodologies to ensure that even the common people can contribute & participate in optimizing & enhancing Haryana.
The Corporation has been a pioneer in Information Technology and has a number of prestigious projects to its credit. Hartron was the first organisation that undertook the voter Identity Cards Projects in India. The identity cards project, was the largest database application in India, wherein the details of voters were to be maintained alongwith their photographs.The project was executed with the highest accuracy of 98% in India, which is a record.
- Hartron after bifurcating from HSIIDC started working independently with effect from 1st Jan, 1983.
- Initially, Hartron was mainly providing R & D services to small scale units from Ambala and Gurgaon and participated equity in few of the Electronic Units.
- With the need of computerization in all fields Hartron started providing IT & IT enabled services.
- The byelaws of the corporation were approved in 1998 with 446 posts at various levels out of which 308 were filled.
- The revenue in the year 1997-98 was 662.85 lakhs which increased to Rs. 3993.83 in the financial year 2011-12.
- The regular Staff strength as on date has reduced to 237 from 308 and in addition 188 persons are working on job work/contract basis.