Hartron Skills VisionPrint Email
HARTRON is a State Government nodal agency in the IT Sector and is committed to conduct activities that bridge the digital divide and also ensure that technology enables each individual to contribute to the State’s economy.
The Corporation is running 80 nos. of Franchise Centres (Hartron approved workstations) in the state of Haryana including 3 centres at Chandigarh. These approved workstations are keeping pace with the prevalent market needs and courses have been designed by the HARTRON to prepare and mould the workforce to meet the latest requirements of IT Industry. HARTRON is in a process to align their existing program/ training with the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF). The program/ training are being redefined to match the industry needs.
With the launch of “Digital India” program of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a Digitally Empowered Society and Knowledge Economy, Hartron has restructured its work distribution to align with this vision of Digital India program.
One of the nine pillars of Digital India programme is “IT for jobs”. Hartron intend to ensure provision of ICT skills to about 50,000 children during FY 2015-16. This vision is to be executed through its own Franchise centers, skill schools at Ambala and Gurgaon, partner institutions like Polytechnics/it is. The skill endeavour shall be financed with the funds from grants of various Ministries, PPP and other financial mechanisms.
Hartron is already implementing various skill development projects/work for Govt. Departments/Boards/Corporations/Ministries under various schemes.
Out of 17 main Sector Skill Councils, Hartron is engaged with 3 primitive sectors, these are:
1. Electronics Sector Skill Council
2. Telecom Sector Skill Council
3. IT/ ITes Sector Skills Council
There are 114 defined courses that comes under these councils.
Hartron is offering few of the selected training sectors based on the employment demand of the current market.
Courses under IT/ITes Sector Skills Council
1. Diploma in Installation & Repair of Consumer Electronics Products
2. Assembly & Maintenance of PCs
3. Installation, Repair and Maintenance of Home Appliances
4. Solar-LED Lighting Products (Design & Manufacturing
5. Telecom Technician-PC Hardware and Networking
6. BPO (Voice and Non-Voice Process)
Courses under Electronics Sector Skills Council
1. DTH Set-top-box Installer and Service Technician
2. Field Technician- Air conditioner
3. Field Engineer – RACW (Refrigerator, AC & Washing Machine)
4. Pick and Place Assembly Operator
5. Through Hole Assembly Operator
Courses under Telecommunication Sector Skills Council
1. Optical Fiber Splicer
2. Handset repair Engineer (Level II)
3. Optical Fiber Technician
4. Soldering of telecom board assemblies
5. Telecom Test Technician