- Last Updated on Friday, 06 November 2015 09:44
A. Empanelment of vendors for CAMC of more than ` 50,000/-
|S#||Name of Firm||Address||Contact No.|
|2.||M/s Universal Network of Infotech.||
7-D, Sukhdev Nagar, Behind Bus-Stand, Panipat.
|3.||M/s Prompt Infotech||
(Above Punjab & Sind Bank) SCO 371-373, 1st Floor, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
|5.||M/s Fore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||
SCO 319, 2nd Floor, Sector-40-D, Chandigarh.
|6.||M/s Targus Technology Pvt, Ltd.,||
SCO 222-223. Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
|7.||M/s Spectra Computech Pvt. Ltd.,||SCO 2923-24, 2nd Floor, Sector 22-C, Chandigarh||
B. Empanelment of vendor for the CAMC upto `50,000/-
|S#||Name of Firm||Address||Contact No.|
|01||M/s Mega Star Informatics & Communications||
SCO 677, 2nd Floor, K.R. Complex, Sector-45C, Chandigarh.
|02||M/s Sharma Computer Services,.||
2-M 41, NIT, Faridabad.
The original manufacturer of the supplied items or their authorized service providers may be preferred at least for a period of 5 years from the date of its supply/installation to keep the originality of the supplied items. However, in case manufacturer/authorized service provider’s services are not upto the mark or they do not agree to enter into CAMC as per rates finalized by the SHPPC or HARTRON at the time of its purchases then the CAMC may be given to the vendors other then the OEM or its authorized service provider under intimation to MD, HARTRON. However, the CAMC rates from third party vendors should be less than the manufacturer & their authorized service provider and should be negotiated accordingly. The suggestive rates for CAMC of various items from the manufacturer its authorized service providers are as under:-
|S#||Item||CAMC rate of total invoice value|
|1.||Computers and Servers (Tower type)||5%|
|2.||Chasis type Servers||12%|
|5.||UPS Systems||8% excluding the cost of SMF Batteries as batteries are not covered under CAMC.|
|6.||Laser Printers & MFDs||10% for onsite warranty and 8% for carry in warranty|
|7.||Dot Matrix Printer||10%|
|8.||Line Matrix Printer||8%|
- The CAMC shall be for the period of twelve calendar months commencing from the date of signing the contract which will be mutually extendable for a period to be decided later at the same terms and conditions, In case, the services of venders are not rated satisfactory then the contract can be terminated in between by the Department. The services of vendors will be reviewed by Head of the Indenting Department/Organization or senior officer nominated by him on quarterly basis/half yearly basis as convenient to them.
- Payment of CAMC amount will be released on half yearly basis after completion of successful period of 6 months with satisfactory services.
- In case, the Department/Organization is entered into CAMC first time with the vendor and there is a considerable gap between the expiry of warranty period or the prior CAMC. In that case, the vendor can visit all the installation sites to be taken under CAMC to find out the nature of defects of the Computer Systems and allied items to submit the expenditure of one time repair. The cost of such onetime repair will be paid extra on actual basis. After signing the agreement, the vendor will make all the Systems/items operational under purposed CAMC within 15 days from the date of placement of formal order. However, the agreement will be signed after making the systems/items operational after one time repair charges basis and the CAMC will be effective from the date of agreement. However, the onetime repair charges will be in addition to the CAMC cost..
- The vendor must mention the details of the product to be entered into CAMC i.e. description of the product make, model and its sr.no.
- The vendor should also paste a label on the left side of the CPU cabinet/front side of item wherein the toll free no. for logging of complaints and phone nos. and email address of the service centres of the Principal Company/authorized service provider located in the state of Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh, should be mentioned. The contents on the stickers should be clearly visible.
- The vendor shall provide the following services during the course of CAMC:-
- a) Corrective maintenance, in case of a breakdown and repair/replacement of defective parts, if any, with the same or reasonably equivalent to the defective part removed.
- b) Preventive maintenance including adjustments, cleaning of mechanical parts, replacement of minor un-serviceable parts (gears, belts, etc.) on quarterly/half yearly basis as per the Technical charge of the product or to be decided by the concerned Department/Organization.
- c) The CAMC vendor will complete the service call within one working day (within three hours maximum) for Chandigarh/Panchkula, within two working days for other District Headquarters and within three working days for the remaining locations, failing which, penalty shall be levied @ 1% per working day for totally down system and @ 0.5% per working day for partially down systems of the CAMC amount from the date of logging complaint upto date of attending the complaint. The penalty amount will not exceed the total CAMC amount.
- Provision of maintenance services shall be from Monday to Friday between 9.00 A.M. to 5 P.M. In emergency the services shall be provided by party beyond these hours with prior arrangement without any additional cost.
- The vendor shall place resident engineer with sufficient spare parts at the office of user Department in case order value exceeds `3.00 Lacs. The vender may have to provide additional man power in case there are multiple calls at the same time.
- The contract covers all expenses of the engineer deputed by vendor i.e. to & fro, stays conveyance, etc.
- This contract will be comprehensive CAMC and will include all the parts and operating system support. This contract does not cover consumables like printer head, printer bands, ribbons, floppies, batteries of UPS etc.
- An up time of 95% shall be maintained by party failing which the contract shall automatically be extended beyond the end of its terms by twice the period for which up time falls short of 95%.
- The party shall not be liable for any breakdown/defects arising due to physical damage, fire and due to any other natural calamity and tempered by other then the CAMC vender during the course of agreement.
- The contract can be terminated by either party by giving written notice in advance of three months.
- All disputes arising out of this contract subject to Jurisdiction of Govt. Departments/Organizations only.
- Arbitration Clause: In the eventually of any dispute, the sole arbitrator shall be financial Commissioner & Principal Secretary to Govt. of Haryana, Deptt. of IT & Electronics and his decision shall be binding on the concerned parties.
Note :- In case you feel any difficulty related to above vendors, you may contact to
Sh. Pushpinder Kumar, AE (Complaints Section, Proc), HARTRON