- Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 08:46
Electronics Research Development & Centre (ERDC Facilities)
A project of HARTRON at Gurgaon was set up in the year 1976 with the assistance of STQC, Department of Electronics, Govt of India and UNDP/UNIDO. Later on ERDC Gurgaon was synergized with electronics activities of IDDC in 2004. This center is now known as ERDC, Ambala.
- ERDC is recognized as a R & D lab. by DSIR, DST, and Govt. of India.
- ERDC-ETDC is STQC approved test lab.
- ERDC is approved lab. for HQM and Bureau of Indian Standard testing for Electrical Appliances.
- Recognition by Directorate General Resettlement for conducting courses on Computers, Electronics and Electrical Fields.
- SIDBI recognized Center for organizing Entrepreneurship Development and other programs.
- Deptt. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India recognize ERDC as its TUC for Tepp Project
- NRDC Award for Educational Robot.
- NRDC Award for Guidescope-A large field of view telescope for DRDO, Hyderabad, MOD, Govt.of India
- Test & Calibration Group
- Data Processing Group (Energy Billing)
- DHBVN Energy Billing
- Technoprenuer Promotion Programme (TePP) (Ministry of Science and Technology (GoI))
- Optics Group
- Electro-Medical Instruments Servicing
- Mechanical Workshop.