- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 08:40
- Board of Directors in its 53rd meeting held on 28.03.1994 approved the scheme of imparting IT education through setting up of Franchise Centers (Hartron Approved Workstations) in the state.
- To impart IT education, presently 88 Franchise centres are running successfully under the name of HARTRON APPROVED WORKSTATION throughout the state. Aim is to keep pace with prevalent market needs, courses have been designed to prepare and mould the work force in region to meet the specific demands of the industry.
- HARTRON has enrolled approx. 40000 students up to March’2012 and 7362 students has been enrolled in the current session.
- 15% Royalty is being charged by the Corporation on the fee charged.
Criteria for allotment of Franchise Centres
|Population||Towns with population greater than 5 Lacs||Towns with population 1 Lacs to 5 lacs||
Towns with population
Below 1 lac
|Franchise Licence fee to be paid 25% every year (upto 4 years)||Rs 5,00,000||Rs 2,50,000||Rs 1,50,000|
|Total covered area in sq .ft. for Centre||2,000||1,500||1,000|
|Minimum computer required||30||20||10|
Franchise Renewal Fee yearly
|Category||Level||Franchise Renewal Fee (Year wise)|
|Category "A"||State Capital||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Category "B"||District Head quarter, Tehsil & Block Level||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Category "C"||Village Level||Rs. 10,000/-|
Facilities provided by Franchise Centres
- Latest Computers for practical Sessions.
- Well Trained & qualified faculty.
- Ample Practical Time
- Audio Visual aids for all kind of assistance.
- Placement Services.
Franchise Management System Application Software
For smooth functioning & monitoring of all Franchise Centres, the Corporation introduced on-line Franchise Management System Application Software(FMS) under the name www.hartronfms.org
Courses offered by HARTRON are designed to keep pace with the latest demand of IT market.
- Career Courses
- Professional Courses
- Short term Courses
Examination & Certification
- HARTRON conducts the examination of those students who have completed their module/semester or course. The examination is taken every Saturday as per the communication received from the franchise centres (Hartron Approved Workstations).
- The papers are evaluated by Computer Professionals of the Corporation & declares the result on-line.
- Certificates are issued at the end of the course to successful candidates
- Diploma in Computer Applications-DCA
- Post Graduate diploma in Computer Applications-PGDCA
- HARTRON diploma in Hardware & Networking-HDHN
- HARTRON diploma in Web Technology-HDWT
- HARTRON diploma in Financial Accounting-HDFA
- Certificate Course in Visual Basic with Oracle/SQL Server-CCVB/SQL
- Certificate Course in Web Designing-CCWDES
- Certificate Course in Database Administrator-CCDA
- Certificate Course in .Net Technology-CC.Net
- Certificate Course in Financial Accounting With Tally-CCFA
- Certificate Course in Computer Software-CCCS
- Certificate Course in Hardware,Peripheral & Installation-CCHPI
- Certificate Course in VB.Net & C++ - CCVB.Net & C++
- Project Training
Short Term Courses
|Office Automation||Desktop Publishing|
|Introduction to Windows, Internet, E-mail||Autocad Latest Version|
|C Language, C++ with OOPs||Oracle Latest Version|
|Visual Basic||SQL Server Latest Version|
|C#,.Net||Hardware & Trouble Shooting|
|VB.Net with SQL Server/Oracle/MS-Access||Industrial Training|
|PHP with MYSQL||MCSE/MCSD Coaching|