- Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 07:41
Subject: Updating the website
Kindly refer to note dated 16.03.2011 of worthy MD regarding updating the data on website. In this connection following information’s are to be uploading/updating in following two links for State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC) on the website.
NEW SCHEDULE FOR SETC TEST AT HARTRON
State Eligibility Test for Haryana Government Employees Only
The hard Copy of the information’s for uploading/updating of the above mentioned two links of SETC are enclosed.
State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC)
- The State Government vide notification dated 29th October, 2009 introduced the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC) for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operators, Office Associates, Clerks, Clerks-cum-Steno-Typist, Clerk-cum-Computer Operators etc.
- The Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Haryana assigned the conduct of the test to HARTRON.
- HARTRON conducted first test in the month of May, 2010 and since then 13 tests were conducted for State Government employees and 5 tests for general public.
- The test was conducted in the month of February, 2012 daily for applications received as the Police Department, Haryana had advertised the post of Constables.
- The State Government made the test essential for promotional posts also and few of the Departments have requested for conduct of test. The test for about 20 candidates is to be conducted.