- Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 10:39
Training Programmes being conducted for various Govt. Departments, Boards & Corporations:
Empowerment of Women Using ICT Tools In Haryana – Scheme Approved & Funded by DeitY, Govt. of India
Providing Basic Computer Fundamentals and Data Entry Operations Training to educated women and girls in the villages (members of Sakshar Mahila Samooh) for their active involvement on key issues and contribution for the promotion of social agenda so that they can:
- Handle / process grass root data at village level.
- Promote social agenda on key issues.
- Involved in micro-data linkages.
- Get employment / self-employment opportunities.
- Three month training to 4200 girls/women is being given on Basic Computer Fundamentals and Data Entry in all the 21 Districts.
- Training started from August 2011 and is expected to be completed by March 2013 in 4 batches.
- The scheme is of Women & Child Development Department, Haryana and is funded by Department of Information Technology, Government of India.
- Selection of the SMS members is being done by Women & Child Development Department, Haryana.
- After completion of training each and every candidate have to be appear in the DOEACC (now NIELIT) 'CCC' exam being mandatory condition.
Up-Gradation of the Typing & Data Entry Skill of the Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Unemployed Youth through Computer Training.
On behalf of the Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Haryana, the Corporation is helping to upgrade the typing and data entry skills of Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes unemployed youth through a year long course in Computer Training at Ambala, Bhiwani, Rohtak, Rewari, Karnal and Hisar. The training was started in August 2009. Three batches of the One year computer training have already been completed successfully and the Forth batch is going on from August, 2012 onwards.
The other details of the training are as under:
- Up-gradation of Typing and Data Entry Skill of the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Unemployed Youth through computer.
- To provide employment / self-employment opportunity.
Duration of the Training
- The duration of the training programme will be one year.
- As per scheme, Department will provide proper lab with electrical fittings etc. Department would do the advertisement and will have the responsibility of selection & admission of students. Hartron will implement and monitor the training programme.
Training of ICT Skills in Sirsa & Mohindergarh Districts for elected representatives under BRGF
- To demystify computers and to make them aware with the range of computer applications in all walks of human activities and computers potential as controlling and information processing tool.
- The purpose of the project was to make the members of Zila Parishad, Panchayats and Gram Panchayats of Haryana Information Technology Savvy.
- Training to approximately 2650 candidates have been imparted on Basic Computer Fundamentals up to September, 2012 in Sirsa & Mohindergarh District.
- The scheme is of Haryana Institute of rural Development, Nilokheri and selection of the candidates was done by District Administration.
Training on Basic Computer Course (BCC) for Panchayati Raj Functionaries - DOEACC (Presently NIELIT), Chandigarh
- To provide Training on Basic Computer Course (BCC) to Panchayati Raj Functionaries.
- A project of Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Govt. of India. MOU between HARTRON and DOEACC (now NIELIT) has already been signed.
- Training on Basic Computer Course will be given to 600 candidates through out Haryana.
Training of newly recruited personnel of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- HARTRON is conducting Computer training to newly recruited personnel’s of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan at Panchkula.
- Computer training in two batches have already been completed successfully upto November, 2012. It is expected that Department will sponsor more candidates for this training.
Various other Training Programmes Conducted in Past
- Computer Education in Govt. Sr. Secondary Schools
- Computer Training Programme for Teachers in Computer Aided Learning under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- Empowering SC Students in Govt. Colleges for Employability in Information Technology, Higher Education Department, Haryana.
- Empowerment of Women and/or SC/ST Using ICT- Scheme Approved & Funded by DeitY, Govt. of India.