- e-District is a State Mission Mode Project under NeGP with the objective of backend atomization to enable delivery of high volume G2C services in the district.
- This will also cater the need for a Central data repository at the district level - "face of Governance".
- To enhance efficiency and accountability in service delivery hence improving the citizen experience.
|S. No.||Phase||Amount Sanctioned||Amount to Agency Hartron (SDA)||Amount to NICSI||UC Sent to GoI||Amount Remaining||Remarks|
|1||First Phase||165.82 Lacs||125.70 Lacs||40.12 Lacs||116.26 Lacs
|9.44 Lacs||a) Phase-I of Hardware installed by Hartron
b)Phase-I of application software has been completed and second Phase yet to be started.
|2||Second Phase||165.82 Lacs||116.26 Lacs||40.12 Lacs||Released by DIT, GOI on 20-04-2011. IInd phase yet to be started.|
- Phase –I includes following services and is being implemented in Pilot district Rohtak and its Tehsils
- Application development for Phase-II services is ready and yet to be started
- Certificate, Caste, Income, Residence
- dBirth & Death
- DPR for state wide roll out was prepared and sent to GoI on
23-10-2012 for approval but rejected due to non operational of 70% CSCs.
- Contract is to be signed between Hartron and SPMU Consultant i.e.
M/s KPMG Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
- RFP is to be prepared with the help of SPMU for selection of System Integrator (SI) for rollout of e-District in Haryana
S.C.O. 109-110, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh – 160017